Your Privacy is Our Concern
We may obtain the following types of nonpublic personal information about you:
• Personal information, such as your name, address, social security number, driver's license number, occupation and employer;
• Financial information, such as assets, income, credit history, banking information and account numbers;
• Legal information, such as judgments, liens, bankruptcies, divorces, probate, and other civil and criminal court proceedings;
• Other identifying information, such as birth date, telephone and fax numbers, and email, street, and mailing addresses;
• Insurance or annuity policy information, including the policy terms, conditions and limits, the named beneficiaries, and your premiums and payment history; and
• Medical information, such as your current health status and prior health care treatments.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
EPS Settlements Group will not rent or sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone. However, we will disclose your information if we are required by law to do so. Additionally, with your authorization, we will disclose your nonpublic personal health information to our affiliates and non-affiliated companies that provide services for us related to a transaction you request. With your authorization, we will disclose your nonpublic personal health information to entities that provide us with financing or financial support for a transaction that you request. Additionally, as permitted by law and with your authorization, we may disclose your health information to allow our authorized representative to contact you for purposes of determining your current health status.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to the nonpublic personal information we receive about you. Only employees of EPS Settlements Group who need to know that information to provide products or services to you have access to your information. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access or use. Non-affiliated companies to whom we disclose your nonpublic personal information are obligated to maintain your privacy under confidentiality agreements and do not have any independent right to use your information.
Maintaining the accuracy of your information is a shared responsibility. We maintain the integrity of the information you provide us and will update your records when you notify us of a change. Please contact us at the address or phone number listed below when information concerning you changes.
EPS Settlements Group, Inc.
7100 East Belleview Avenue, Suite 300
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Toll Free: 800-354-4098